PALME ASIA 2008 - SINGAPORE

Hailed as the most comprehensive event in S.E. Asia for professional audio and lighting, incorporating AV, music, entertainment and project installations, the PALME Asia 2008 is currently being held at the Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre.


While I was mostly only keen on the display technologies for permanent installations, I visited the event anyway to learn more about our region’s offerings. Although I had expected a higher number of exhibitors, the quality of exhibitors are good enough to make it an eye opening experience for me. I was particularly keen on several exhibitors for their outdoor LED screens, LCD/ Plasma screens and those offering lighting and projector effects.

Anyway, it is worth the quick visit and its last day’s tomorrow!

Comments